All Physical Therapy sessions are approximately one hour in length working directly one-on-one with the Physical Therapist. The focus is on YOU and delivering the highest quality of care for your recovery.
Commonly treated conditions include:
- Sports Related Injuries and Strains
- Post-Operative Joint Replacement of the Shoulder, Hip, and Knee
- Chronic Back and Neck Pain
- Postural Dysfunction
- Post-Operative Spine Surgeries
- Arthroscopic Surgeries and Repairs of the Shoulder, Knee, Ankle, and Foot
- Neurological Conditions (e.g., Parkinson's, CVA, Neuropathies)
- Prepartum and Postpartum Conditions
Classes in Marin are offered at the Bay Club Marin in Corte Madera and include Cycle
and a Bootcamp class.
Group exercise classes are offered in the Hopland Location in Mendocino County and
include Cycle and Strength and Conditioning.
Click the Fitness class schedule at upper right for times and locations.
Rehabilitative Massage sessions are offered as 60- or 90-minute appointments. Swedish style and Deep Tissue techniques are employed. The focus can be highly specific to address problem areas or more generalized for overall relaxation.
Many patients choose to transition from formal Physical Therapy to personalized fitness training when their therapy is completed. The Physical Therapist will develop a safe, motivating, and individualized program based on the client’s injury and surgical history. The expertise of a Physical Therapist will prevent clients from developing injuries from a program that is not specifically designed for them. Exercise performed with impeccable form, appropriate vigor and frequency is key to a successful workout program.